Reviewing my list of 100 Things to do before I die, I realize that "out with a porn star 'corresponds to the whims of my late adolescence that a viable target for the future. It is not easy to say this.
Collector - Who does not? - A vast library of pornography, I am of the opinion that all the optical fibers of the Internet inevitably end up Jenna Jameson. Giving up that dream is hard but you must do at some point. To present the possibility of dating a porn star, my life would surely be an ordeal.
Collector - Who does not? - A vast library of pornography, I am of the opinion that all the optical fibers of the Internet inevitably end up Jenna Jameson. Giving up that dream is hard but you must do at some point. To present the possibility of dating a porn star, my life would surely be an ordeal.
Suppose I met my porn star by conventional means. Alondra is called, a stunning catira with the body of Dayana Mendoza. From the moment I declare her boyfriend, the trouble begins. Not me. If she chose me because I treat it well and I am a roller coaster in bed. At least that's what I tell myself. The problem is with you.
If I feel 100% we see pornography, I have to assume that 100% of you have seen my naked Alondra. That triggers the paradox of "If I saw you having sex I can do what they want you." Seeing Alondra have sex every way possible, debauchery randy of their minds think that it can be yours and I'm just a reference Birdbrain, easily replaceable.
That will lead to a beating with some of you in all the places I take Alondra order to protect what is mine. In a restaurant I'll have to give a boost to the host by touch his shirt at the time of placing your daiquiri on the table. Diners at the table next to you have to shout, "What do you see?" Every five minutes. I know a ball if you are sitting with your family. I know what you're thinking because I think the same of him if his wife was just my girlfriend porn exploited.
is sad but I will have to become the bodyguard of Alondra. I have to go with it the confessional, go with the mechanic and even a visit to the gynecologist. If something we know about porn is that every time a woman goes to a doctor, he ends it by putting in four. There will be times in which someone does not say anything inappropriate or asks for an autograph, a whimsical attempt to pull his pants down there. Blows will fall to the routine to protect my Alondrita.
The problem is that the porn-thank Christ, but a tragedy for my relationship with Alondra-does not fade. Wherever you go there Alondra photos or movies, Web pages dedicated solely to it. Even a fan club. You always going to be there. I can take me to the border, change the name of Mary Magdalene and start again. But fame-especially the naked-has a way of penetrating the darkest corners. If the Internet goes to the Amazon, I have no escape. Even in that people of hell I'll have to cover a lark with a burka to go looking for no fuss.
My private conversations with her are not entirely welcome. With a normal girlfriend, I have to refrain from talking madly about football when you want because I know she does not understand much. Alondra ask: "my life how was your day at work?" Is having to calarme a pearl like, "What up! Today I slept with an entire football team to a scene. " Fuck. Accompany her to their place of work will be worse. That not only see the football team to repeat what my Alondrita yours. It will also be the cowboy, the executive, astronaut and teacher who has licked the same pubis that I lick at night.
If you get to win a prize, accompanied with pleasure as going to an awards ceremony in the porn industry is like the Oscars but with tits. Yet it is inevitable that his acceptance speech be catastrophic for me, "Rocco Vergadura Thank you for your support in a scene so long. And my boyfriend Toto knife, very pretty I love you my little worm. " The equation is wrong.
I can if I want to keep in captivity Alondra and recreate the most memorable scenes from his films in my Jacuzzi, my cell and my rotating waterbed. But you have to see the effect on the economy and the reality of space. Put a Jacuzzi in my apartment of 50 mts.2 is having to move all my belongings into the hallway. Not that I can ask the concierge to give me the boot of the building to recreate a dungeon full of whips, chains and ponies gym.
is inevitable. Publicly or privately I can keep my girlfriend porn. Has come Time to say goodbye to my dream of Alondra and crossed off the list a hundred things I want to do before I die. Is good for fantasy but real life is a mess. Nobody wants to introduce a woman whose father leaves his family to say, "Hey, I know you from somewhere and not know where." Less, if given by Alondra laugh and reply: "Oh, you catch and hide suegrito!". Alondra Goodbye my queen of porn. I hope you are as happy as in movies .-
UB Magazine - April 2010.
0 comments:
Post a Comment