I record an interview for Channel-I on the guilty pleasures. Had understood that I had to say my guilty pleasure but it was more like a VH-1 format where they were asking me and I answered. I said my truths but I like reggaeton. This happens to me sometimes, I mean the top of the mouth. I do not like reggaeton. Lie, I liked the song perreo intense.
The gusticos guilty pleasure are those that you see when no one sees you. Or do you think nobody is watching. My dad is those people who buy a box of Chiclets Addams, breaking the cellophane and gets a twelve gum. What the hell does with much glucose in the mouth do not know but I like it. Some become hobbies such as women and creams. I like not being a woman for that. I hate cream. I have always broken lips because I hate the chap stick.
These are my top guilty pleasures :
- Song. I'm addicted to singing. I sing when I wake up, when I bathe, in the car, brushing my teeth. If I see someone else sing, I paste your song and I vary the melody. Voice command notes of songs no matter what may one day be used against me. What hurts me most is that 9 out of 10 of my friends say I sing Malaz. Yo, I want to be the next American Idol, singing badly. But I'm not interested. I am of those people who go with the four windows down, throwing notes to his lungs. The male version of Nina , the dame of solsito (and my editor).
- The Toronto : I can with them. Venezuela is the best invention there and I think that we should declare heritage for humanity. If anyone wants to see me happy, but I have to give away a bag of these chocolates. If I want to pull ball, I sell by a box.
- bath: I'm the reason why there is no water in Caracas. I am of those who can not wait for hot water, which is why there are bathrooms in my house that are banned. Where I shower, goes instantly and I can stay there for hours.
- bloopers on You Tube View : My favorites are the news and marriages. View as a priest drops a wafer within the noble breasts of the bride, and he reaches over to pick it up, is enough for me to sleep happy. I can spend hours on it.
- browse journals: I am a dame in hairdressing. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to sleep on a sofa with seventeen magazines beside me. Marketing studies would not know how to qualify: I feel the Esquire, the Hello!, National Geographic, Climax, UB, and Architectural Digest and me all the joy. I bought it online but Vanity Fair is my sanctuary. They have the best portfolio by Annie Leibovitz. And we love Annie Leibovitz.
- Smoking: A disgrace because it is old fashioned but I really love smoking.
- sleep in the middle of my bed : I discovered that I will never able to be with a partner the day I realized that I have a preferred side of the bed. Mine is like the Sun King: the mere means. There with four pillows to myself. That being robbed Savannah is a disaster. When I sleep with someone, I'm a case study. I do a niche in a corner and do not move. Unfriendly or unsafe but the truth is that when I'm alone in my sheets Savannah, I am quite happy (note: this obviously changed at some point).
- Infomercials: Never in my life I've bought something on television but it is entertaining as one can make us all feel we need a particular product. Translations are so ridiculous - "of reprontooo" - which is very difficult for me to change a channel. My favorite so far was an artifact that stung garlic. The ad began: "Attention garlic lovers!" Who the hell is a garlic lover?
- The Coca Cola: The other day I tweeted the Coca Cola Company of Venezuela to say that I was his fans. Groupie was the moment I've had in my life. When I responded, I slept happy that day. No whiskey I beat up a Coca Cola well served. A lot of ice and a slice of lemon (chopped by Josefa because she says I'm a dull).
- Twittering : it is sickening how much I love Twitter. In my home are worried. They call me "El NiƱo key." It is my favorite escape the comment to live such a situation the Oscars, the royal wedding, party or an awards show. That is one of the disadvantages of the blog. By the time I'll write a note on anything today, as I said on Twitter. That's why it's perfect. Stalkeo people as a terrorist, because I like some think that does not necessarily follow. Sometimes it is richer reading a Time Line as a blog waiting to see what was happening to someone else .-
0 comments:
Post a Comment