Sunday, February 13, 2011

Diabetic Granola Recipe

bullshit and servility of a regional president. We will legalize



never have believed that the popular and populist president of the Community of Cantabria, Miguel Ángel Revilla would have been able to give up his personality and I suppose other principles, voluntary submission to an indignity which I fear he just discovered.

Yesterday was pathetic, unworthy of him and embarrassed, if one were Spaniard.

Mr. Revilla, while recognizing, as soon as I say, their studied populism, I've always liked. I believe him completely honest, I think a tireless worker for his land and there are the economic results of its management: Cantabria, took first place in the classification of healthy autonomy and certainly Mr. Revilla has a lot to see.

said that to avoid any misinterpretation, as of yesterday both on television and on the stage of the game, it's like to turn the page quickly and wait for him is supposed to be smart, not again fall into the crap and servility of which he showed.

I'm glad, as a football fan, the Racing for their love, have found much-needed funding out of the pit where she had gone into economics. A wealthy Indian industrialist Santander has bought the club and saved him from bankruptcy.

East Asian moneybags, I think more and better could help his people instead of buying English soccer teams, must be Muslim landed in Santander and has made most of the actions of the Club. Revilla from the first time intervened in the operation as he felt, as well has been that the only solution for the team of their land which was to bode bankruptcy.

On Saturday

heard on TV so met for lunch and the "ball saccharine" Revilla said only thing that bothered him for lunch, it was he had to eat a steak without wine, accompanied only by water and that as the Indian did not try alcohol ... they wanted to put his height submitting to the tastes of his new master. Unfortunate, Revilla, regrettable and also killed him saying do it again whenever necessary.

Revilla, however this man is and how millionaire alien who is Muslim, is required to adapt to our customs and do not like you, doing menial platoon. I'm sure nobody would have shocked and if he did what he Darn! but you, Would have shown personality accompanying meat dish with Ribera or Rioja good if that was how you wanted.

Another thing, Revilla, unfortunate and unseemly lack of respect you had the two abrazándoos as two silly balls, and giving note of rude in the presence of your guest, the president of Sevilla on the stage of Sardinero. There is an unwritten rule among all the leaders of the clubs, football, Racing least clear, and stored in box form and composure and not held goals; greetings such single protocol at the beginning and end of the game . It was sad to see you both as authentic ... asshole?, For that, as two assholes.

Any day you see, Revilla, making the fast of Ramadan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment