Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Package Does Altitude Sports

"The Road from Monday»


Yesterday was a normal Monday, as almost all without any shock or anything that deserves to be highlighted. read as a vast majority of sports news over the weekend and can not forget all the events that have occurred around the world and I fear that the Arab world will have no solution to an impasse over fundamentalist Islam integral . Dangerous business. I still remember that the "effective" help USA, the fall of the Shah of Persia and the arrival of Khomeini Alatoya that made the country back to medieval times at least in human rights, norms and customs.

But I came to my mind another event that accompanied me for many years and occurred on time every Monday. It was "The Road from Monday." In my younger years on the day following Sunday there was no daily newspapers, kept the party and press associations edited the sheet before I comment that indeed in many cases of four pages were devoted almost exclusively sporting events.

remember my city came two "leaves." One of Burgos was mainly due to poor sales brought no chronic Mirandés matches and one of San Sebastian was the most widely read in the light of what I was saying before the local football. Then he played in the third division in the group and Rioja-Alava navarro.gupuizcoano. old and cherished memories that deserve all of our days reacordados and distant.

I remember that it was "Diario 16" the first to start on Monday to continue publishing its daily newspaper and pioneering gesture was enough to disappear soon leaves all day Monday and uninterruptedly published every day. You can, remembering that the change to the current model is identified in the late 70's or early 80's of last century.

I do not know the reason for my regret in the morning yesterday. It may be that every day should have less of those things my other years that are often pure romance or for other reasons, both miss. Everything is possible in the human mind to each has played in luck accompany, share and control. We could never ask for anything, it all gave us and in us is, was and will know how to manage good, bad or regular we receive. But ... Whose? I'm afraid the mystery remains unsolved.


0 comments:

Post a Comment