AIRPORTS
to ask and if I had to choose between that unfolds the only section of the National I highway, which is still not highway in the path that separates Denmark with Sevilla and it corresponds to joining Burgos to Miranda de Ebro or to lengthen the airport runway Burgos in order to make four trips a year longer travel, I have it clear as we have thousands and thousands of sufferers of the car.
But better to speak of the AENA airport which is the official body that controls all there on English soil.
If we look at its report, the first thing that amazes us is to know that Spain has 46 (forty six) airports. "Profitable? I guess a very small percentage and the remaining deficit we pay all English including those not travel by plane.
Of the 25 airports operating under, average passenger per day is as follows (the index I've got to split the year total passenger 365)
PASSENGERS PER DAY IN THE AIRPORT S 25 with less movement.
Vigo: 2996
Jerez: 2855
La Palma: 2718
Granada-Jaén: 2679
Santander: 2516
Almeria: 2156
Zaragoza: 1660
Valladolid: 1075
Melilla: 801
Pamplona: 797
San Sebastian: 783
El Hierro: 468
León: 255
Badajoz: 167
Salamanca: 118
Vitoria: 115
Burgos: 92
La Gomera: 88
Ceuta / Heliport: 81
Torrejón: 79
Logroño: 67
Albacete: 30
Algeciras / Heliport: 30
Córdoba: 21
Huesca: 17.
continue with this nonsense.
AIRPORTS FOR COMMUNITIES
Galicia: 3
Asturias: 1
Cantabria: 1
Basque: 3
Navarra: 1
Catalonia: 4
Baleares: 4
Com. Valencia: 2
Murcia: 1
Andalucía: 7
Castilla La Mancha: 1
Madrid. 3
Aragón: 2
La Rioja: 1
: 3
Ceuta: 1
Melilla: 1
Canary: 8
Extremadura: 1.
To continue with the nonsense. Of the 50 provinces that Spain has more than two autonomous cities of Ceuta and Melilla, only 14 do not have airport and are
PROVINCES WITHOUT AIRPORTS:
Lugo and Orense, Galicia.
Teruel, in Aragon
Castellón, C. Valencia
Huelva, Andalusia
Cáceres in Extremadura
Toledo, Cuenca and Ciudad Real in Castilla La Mancha
Soria, Avila, Segovia, Palencia and Zamora in Castile and Leon.
to finish and that each draw their own conclusions
From where I live I have the following distance to several airports:
30 km Vitoria
Logroño to 60 kms.
Burgos 75 kms.
90 kms.
Pamplona to 120 kms.
Is Who give more? Who is paying for this waste, folly, grandeur of rich new and delusions of the political class?
And to put the final point. However unable to travel by motorway to Burgos, I have to do for the NI in single tranche not split (I insist, between Denmark-Sevilla) or pay toll, about 20 € return.
Advance my vote: do you vote for your father!
0 comments:
Post a Comment