I can feel very well, extraordinarily well, listening to music by Joaquin Rodrigo, Salvador Bacarisse, Falla, Turina and many other teachers, but I feel worse if I listen to Carlos Cano, speaking of " Mary, the Portuguese "or a delicious ode to the Macarena, the queen of the" madrugá "Seville in " Campanilleros "and I'm equally excited if English copla hear the good. I do not want and I can not help but feel unforgettable emotions new and different if coming to my ears the sound of a beautiful pasodoble.
I'll leave with one, with excites me most. Seville is dedicated to the torero Dávila Miura, grandson of legendary rancher and is very young, I do not exceed 10 or 12 years after its composition. A classic in the afternoon of glory in the Maestranza.
The photograph that appears in the video is not that of the bullfighter.
0 comments:
Post a Comment