Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How To Bake Brownies Without Shorting

Who? Who knows?


will always be against the war, and perhaps even that third countries interfere in such barbarity that you never know how it ends. may in some cases may have a justification costs a lot but I accept this principle. Sorry, of course, for the innocent victims of the fanaticism of the murderers responsible for this monstrosity.

I was at the forefront of the protest of "NO" the war in Iraq. I unchecked, as you can guess, of the official campaigns of interested parties. Participated in several demonstrations, some of them massive, but always with my bumper that I had made me exclusively and completely unmarked association of political opportunism or both those days abounded.

I'm afraid we're on the eve of more of the same. Again is going to change human blood for oil and what role they will have the usual, read the grotesque Nobel Peace Prize, Obama, and other puppets that dance around like lapdogs pitiful; government presidents also read Europeans including ours, Zapatero, by that of being the puppet that is Majadera. This senseless, as previously made no less stupid and bully Aznar, will turn up the bandwagon of violence, death and justify its long-awaited participation in military action will not solve any problem and create many others, as happened in Iraq. They are looking out the eyes of Gaddafi, once welcomed with honors in all European countries until the hand was caught with Zapatero under false eternal smile of the Minister Jiménez. I fear and hope! I was wrong to go to war, of course, "HUMANITARIAN MISSIONS" tell us the Chacón, is determined.

What will happen the day after? Clearly, solves nothing, absolutely nothing, as in Afghanistan or Iraq, but oil and reconstruction managed by the usual, USA, UK and some other European government (ever Spain) will replenish the coffers of the powerful and the danger Islamic fanaticism, will become the most dangerous reality.

for a moment to do an exercise in fantasy. If Gaddafi had died of natural causes earlier this year, here in Tripoli, had been at his funeral all Western leaders. There have been a simple and immature prince of Asturias and Asturias, had been Zapatero and the gringo and the German and English and even perhaps the Obama or his deputy. ALL, had gone to Libya to pay tribute to the deceased. What happened now? Who is behind this nonsense? Why suddenly all the protests have continued across the Arab world? Who is pulling the strings of this amazing situation? Who? Who knows?



0 comments:

Post a Comment