Thursday, March 3, 2011

Creamycervical Mucus Before Period:

I'm afraid they are, with apologies, assholes. Alberti


Today I have again returned to "catch" and go ... I do not know how many times.

Children have two schools that will be decisive in their education and the rest of his life. The first, fundamental, the most important is the family, parents, siblings and the rest within it. There he will learn everything above and the example they receive will be decisive in his life, never forget him many things that as children they lived enseñarony parent. The second is the school of learning, dedicated teachers there, he taught the most important lesson they will receive in your life that is none other than to read, write, add ... and then continue learning more and more, because you never stop learning altogether, there's always more to learn.

In the school itself, typically, teachers also worry about discipline were brought up as essential in life and discover the wonderful world of friendship. They will make their first friends, and friends, there play with them and become angry from time to time is also good that it happens. But the biggest blunder that might make some parents is to pressure and control over children and do not let it unfold for them alone as they are, children. Very young and need faith that do, enjoy their games in their leisure time, provided of course that are consistent with rules of coexistence that from small must comply and which occur in the vast majority of cases. Freedom, free from harassment in their particular times in their innocent games, is also a right they have.

do

who have returned to "catch" today?

I have more time in the past and walk more. I under some alternative routes and daily walkers try to meet those goals. One of them takes me to walk past a public school that has the schoolyard next to the street where I walk and since it is small and small, play and have fun during recess. Our schedules, whenever I meet mine, match and enjoy it while I walk there to see hundreds of young children in those moments of joy and games.

But I have to cap, a father and two mothers (do you not have anything else to do?) spend all their leisure with their children speaking through the separation fence while other children play. Any day I'll get in college and I'm going to sue the director for teachers to prevent children suffering this absurd harassment in leisure hours of the parents themselves. I think that they are doing a disservice to be so eye on them, preventing them from playing with his friends and I truly believe that they are hurting. These parents deserve my proposal and any day, I insist, I think I'm going to "goats" to a teacher who usually see the back of the courtyard is not aware of these situations. Of course, if it is the brave, at worst they are has to do with these grotesque parents' associations. And embarrassed. Anyway, at least and understand it and those who consider otherwise surely have their reasons to accept a very bad temper and can never share.

Damn! I've gone to piss off writing this review, my morning walk to remember and remind these parents three absurdities I see and thousands of others who do not see and that will surely do the same thing every day. ARE assholes!



0 comments:

Post a Comment